Running from 15-28 March 2021, the “Marriott Thailand Travel Show” will allow local nationals and expats to pick up vouchers with up to 70% added value, plus attractive partner offers at more than 40 hotels and resorts nationwide
Marriott International will celebrate the joy of travel in Thailand this month, as it hosts a major event in the center of Bangkok aimed at giving local residents even more opportunities to stay at world-class hotels and resorts in desirable destinations all across the Kingdom.
The “Marriott Thailand Travel Show” will see more than 40 Marriott International hotels and resorts, covering 14 distinct brands, gather together at Siam Paragon from 15th to 28th March 2021, to showcase their superlative services and offer an array of attractive promotions to attendees.
Over the course of two weeks, local residents can discover the outstanding accommodation, innovative restaurants and fantastic leisure facilities available at Marriott’s entire portfolio of hotels and resorts in Thailand. Customers will be able to purchase vouchers for value-added stays that combine their chosen room, suite or villa with spa treatments, delectable dining and more with up to sensational 70% bonus!
And that’s not all; under a partnership with “KTC” or Krungthai Card Public Company Limited, and Krungsri Credit Card or Krungsriayudhya Card Co.,Ltd.,visitors to the Marriott Thailand Travel Show will be treated to extra privileges.
For every THB 5,000 spent at the fair, KTC cardholders will be rewarded with a THB 100 voucher for accommodation, dining or spa at JW Marriott Bangkok Hotel (maximum THB 500 per person per day). The three top spenders, with a minimum spend of THB 80,000 over the course of the two-week event, will receive special prizes! Also, under the KTC FOREVER program, cardholders will be able to earn 12% cash back on purchases made at the fair, when they show their sales slips. For example, a guest who spends THB 5,000 can get THB 600 back! KTC World Travel Service will also be in attendance, offering enticing airfares for travel to and from Marriott’s destinations.
In addition, Krungsri Credit Card customers who join the Marriott Thailand Travel Show will be awarded THB 100 voucher for every THB 5,000 spent at the event (maximum THB 500 per person per day), get premium value at THB 5,590 when the accumulated spending over THB 50,000, and great prizes for daily top spender value at THB 10,590. Also, cardholders will be able to earn 13% cash back when redeeming Krungsri points at the fair.
Club Marriott booth will present the many benefits of joining this exclusive membership program, and attendees will be given the chance to join at a discounted rate!
As one of the largest hospitality companies in Thailand, Marriott International has an important role to play in stimulating the Kingdom’s tourism industry. Thai nationals and expats can enjoy staycations in desirable destinations nationwide, including urban sojourns in Bangkok, island escapes in Phuket and Koh Samui, blissful beachfront breaks in Krabi or Khao Lak, weekend retreats in Hua Hin, Pattaya and Rayong, or captivating cultural experiences in Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai. With 14 distinct brands ranging from modern midscale hotels to ultra-luxury resorts, every guest can find their ultimate vacation.
The Marriott Thailand Travel Show will be hosted at the Lifestyle Hall, on the 2nd floor of Siam Paragon, Bangkok, from 15th to 28th March 2021. The first week (15-21 March) will feature 20 hotels and resorts and a Club Marriott booth, and the second week (22-28 March) will showcase a further 21 properties and a Club Marriott booth.
For more information, please visit https://hotel-deals.marriott.com/marriott-thailand-travel-show/
Participating hotels and resorts:
First Week (15-21 March 2021)
- Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
- Courtyard by Marriott North Pattaya
- Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort
- JW Marriott Bangkok Hotel
- Le Méridien Bangkok
- Le Méridien Chiang Rai Resort
- Le Méridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa
- Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort
- Le Méridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa
- Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- Marriott Executive Apartments – Sathorn Vista, Bangkok
- Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Samui Resort
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
- The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui
- The St. Regis Bangkok
- W Bangkok
- Club Marriott
Participating hotels and resorts:
Second Week (22-28 March 2021)
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
- JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
- Le Méridien Chiang Mai Resort
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach
- Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa Nai Yang Beach
- Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa
- Marriott Executive Apartments – Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas
- The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa
- Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui
- W Koh Samui
- Club Marriott