Dr. Suksan Kittisupakorn, Director-General of Medical Service Department of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), said that the Medical Service Department had accelerated the provision of COVID-19 vaccination services to people, covering all areas of Bangkok as much as possible. People can book vaccination appointment via QueQ system and all 11 hospitals under the BMA have opened additional channels for vaccination services to the public from now until April 29, 2022. The service is available on weekdays, except on public holidays, or until vaccines run out.
Rules and conditions: Vaccination is provided for
- people who have never been vaccinated against COVID-19 aged 18 and older, both Thai and foreigners;
- People who have had COVID-19 and recovered for more than 3 months; and
- People who have been fully vaccinated or those who have been infected before shall get booster shot according to the guidelines prescribed by Ministry of Public Health
- Thai citizens must bring ID card and personal pen
- Foreigners must bring passport together with pink card or social security card and personal pen
For more information, please visit website: www.prbangkok.com/en